Thursday, March 3, 2011

Fun With Gus and Heels

Today when I was getting ready for my orchestra concert, I had to go and change in the bathroom. I was in there applying makeup, getting dressed, doing my hair, etc etc. I was obviously in there for a REALLY long time, because when I come back, Gus stomps over to me. This was our conversation:

Gus: "Shannon! Where the heck were you? I just about lost my eyeballs 'cuz I couldn't find you!"
Me: "Uhh... I was in the BATHROOM."
G: "Well, I have heels on and they are not very sharp but I can still very well shish-ka-bob you!"
M: (grab my abnormally high stilettos) "Well, I can shish-ka-bob you too, Gus. So there."

Ahh.... I love our friendship.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Gus,
    I love you and how you are a great friend. Shish kebabs and all.

    ReplyDelete